13 February 2019 (Ban Than Phraphon, Sam Phran, Thailand)
In today’s ACSSA EAO Conference, delegates visited some of the historical Salesian sites in Ban-Nok-Khuek, Ratchaburi and Banpong. The visits were guided by Fr.Dheparat Pitisant SDB, Sr. Maria Nitaya Yawasang FMA (Thailand) and Ms. Agnes Swassa Vongradua,Salesian Past Pupil, Thailand.
1. Cathedral Nativity of the Virgin Mary
- The Holy Eucharist was celebrated in the cathedral presided by Fr. Dheparat Pittisant SDB – Provincial, Thailand.
- The parish priest, Fr. Joseph Saner Damneansaduang and one of the assistant parish priests, Fr. Valentino Patikom Wiriyasombat, warmly welcomed the group.
2. Cemetery of Bishop Gaetano Pasotti SDB
1. Cathedral of San Giovanni Bosco / Mary Help of Christians Church (Tawa)
- Bishop John Bosco Panya gave the group a warm welcome.
2. SIHM Motherhouse
- Sr. Maliwan Paramathawirote SIHM (Superior General) and SIHM sisters welcomed the group with wonderful lunch and tour of their school.
3. Narivithaya School
1. St. Joseph Parish-Sarasit (SDB Parish-School)
- Fr. John Lissandrin SDB, parish priest, gave the group a whole-hearted welcome with a tour and video presentation of the history of the parish.2. Cemetery
2. Narivooth (FMA school)
The Good Night Talk was given by Sr. Anna Mayuree Ngamwong DQM (Thailand) and an open forum followed with EAO Regional Councilor, Fr. Vaclav Klement SDB, who started the discussion presenting an overview of the current statistics and developments in the Salesian EAO Region.